Joseph Chaplik has more than 25 years of executive leadership experience building and guiding top-tier companies. His past business knowledge, expertise, and accomplishments with Fortune 500 telecommunication companies has conditioned him for future success.
Having the entrepreneurial spirit, in 2005 he ventured out and founded Joseph Bernard Investment Real Estate, specializing in multi-family investments and has experience with over $1B in sales volume. He has offices in Arizona (HQ), Oregon, and Washington.
In 2019, he entered into politics to make a difference for his community and our state.
He is married with two children and resides in Scottsdale.
Some of his career/community accolades:
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Company
- Business Ethics Finalist Award
- Top Corporate Philanthropy Award
- Top 40 Under 40 Business Leaders – Business Journal
- Past board member of nonprofit charities and community boards
- US Marshals Posse member supporting the fallen officers, and upholding community awareness through Shop with a Cop and local parades including Parada Del Sol
- Member of Maricopa County Sheriffs Memorial Fund, supporting all fallen officers in the state of Arizona
- Won 2020 Republican Primary election against a 3x incumbent in Legislative District 23 for Republican nomination for State Representative
- Won 2020 General Election in Legislative District 23 for State Representative with receiving over 80,000 votes