I was first elected just a few years ago in 2016 and am currently serving as Chairman of the House Public Safety Committee, as Vice-Chairman of the House Government Committee, and I’m also a member of the House Transportation Committee. Public safety has always been a top priority for me because it is our government’s first priority when it comes to serving the people. I’ve received awards from pro-taxpayer and pro-education groups and have been a strong advocate for balanced budgets, strong schools, and low taxes.
- US NAVY Veteran 8 years honorably discharged
- Married over 25 years, 4 children and 7 grandchildren
- 4 years as Electrical Engineer
- 3 years Aerospace Technical Consultant
- 22 years Information Technology
- Small Business Owner/Operator
- Former Chairman, Republican Legislative District 21